Wednesday, August 26, 2009

In my mailbox recently....

I love mail. Truly I feel like letters are a lost art. I still send care packages. I still love "real" mail. Getting books in the mail is the ultimate treat. Its like chocolate covered mail. Here are some of my recent books I have recieved in the mail either as early review ARC books, bought books, and books won through other beautiful bloggers ( I amend my earlier statement, winning books is like mail with chocolate AND sprinkles)..ok i'll stop.


  1. Patricia Harman's The Blue Cotton Gown: A Midwife’s Memoir
  2. The Maze Runner by: James Dashner
  3. Sworn to Silence by: Linda Castillo
  4. Moonlight in Odessa by:Janet Skeslein Charles

2 comments:

  1. I love to get books in the mail. Or books in at the library. Or, if I must, books I get from the bookstore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! I'm so glad I just found your blog! I really should start participating in MBM!!

    Happy reading and I hope you'll come by and enter some of my contests! You could win a bookshelf and more!!

    xoxo AMY (Park-Avenue Princess)

    ReplyDelete